New Frankin Wi. Fire Dept. was trained by Angel Mueller and her husband George last winter. They also supplied the Fire Department with their very own epinephrine autoinjectors to use in the event of an emergency.
Yesterday a call came in that a male was having labored breathing after being stung by a bee. A member of the fire department quickly arrived at the scene and administered the epinephrine autoinjector just as he was trained to do and within minutes the gentleman was feeling much better. Observation was given at a local hospital until it was safe for him to return home. Dillons life wasn’t saved but because of the efforts and determination of his parents these families can enjoy their loved one.